[TriLUG] Parts Store

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:03:12 EDT 2005

There may be one closer, but Home Depot on Capitol carries all this
stuff, including wallfish, wax coated pullstring, face plates with
modular inserts, regular and plenum cat 5, and a remarkable amount of
other network wiring stuff.

Take 540 to capitol, turn right off 540, home depot will be on your
right a couple miles South (if you are going towards I-40).  There is
also a Home Depot in Wake Forest at US-1 and Hwy 98.

Greg