[TriLUG] Help with Mandrake 2005 LE

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:24:14 EDT 2005

I had that problem once with Mandrake 10.2. Try booting the computer in
interactive mode. It will prompt you for each service. You should be able to
figure out which service is hanging on boot. This should give you more
things to google on for finding a resolution. I was able to get by the
hanging service by saying no when prompted to start it. It's a pain long
term but short term it will get you past the problem.