[TriLUG] Install - ThinkPad T20

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:10:59 EDT 2005

Have you not used Linux before? If you haven't, go with Ubuntu. There are
things you will find irksome, but they are easily changed (especially if you
ask on #trilug on irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>), and Ubuntu is
very nice to teh noob.

Let us know what you install and how it performs.

Cheers,

CMP