[TriLUG] OT: Looking for Used HP 700 Series Machine

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 14:21:31 EDT 2005

Hi Jason,

Just to clarify, the 700 Series HPPA systems are the Workstations, which
started with numbers in the 700 range (715/100, 725/100, 735/125) but
more recently start with "J" - J2240, J5000, and J6000 for example.

The 800 Series are the server systems, which required a different
version of HP-UX.  The software I'm developing runs on the Workstation
version.

I'll respond off-list regarding the systems.

Thanks!

--
Scott C.
scottchilcote at earthlink.net