[TriLUG] open source shopping cart

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Fri Aug 5 07:44:48 EDT 2005

I've never used it, but it may be worth looking at:  Minivend/Interchange.
Originally an open source project, Minivend was acquired by Akopia which
was then acquired by Red Hat.  It looks like (although I hadn't looked at
it until you posted your request) they then rebranded it as Interchange.
Someone familiar with Red Hat/Akopia could probably say for sure (hey, I
only interviewed with Akopia in 2000).

I remember at the time that it seemed pretty full-featured and can't
imagine it having become less-featured.

--
William Sutton