[TriLUG] Gallery Problems

Randall Barlow rpbarlow at eos.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 5 21:35:28 EDT 2005

So after all the talk about Gallery a few weeks ago I decided to try it
out on my Gentoo system.  So I ran emerge gallery and it installed and I
went through the configuration and everything seemed peachy.  I'm trying
to add photos now, and I keep getting the "Not Found" Apache error page
every now and then, but not repeatably.  I will be using Gallery just
fine, and then all of a sudden, every link to Gallery returns that, and
then later it will work again.  I have no idea what's going on here.
Anybody have any suggestions on what to check?

Thanks,
Randy Barlow