[TriLUG] PAP2-NA for sale

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Mon Aug 8 19:53:56 EDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 05:24:19PM -0400, Michael Tharp wrote:
> Is anyone here interested in buying a 2 port, fully unlocked, like new
> Linksys PAP2-NA? If so, make me an offer. Works fine, I just never found
> a good use for it. Box and documentation included. I live in the Chapel
> Hill area if you're interested in pickup.

For those of you who don't know what a Linksys PAP2-NA is, you'll definitely
want to check out the meeting this Thursday.  Once its over, you'll want one
or something like it :)

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5