[TriLUG] We're looking for a few good sysadmins.

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:23:15 EDT 2005

Several people have asked for more info, so here's the deal.  Tekelec
is undertaking a migration project to replace many, many Sun E450's
with the Tekserver II, a Linux (CentOS 3) based product supporting
Tekelec's Local Number Portability solution
(http://www.tekelec.com/solutions/s_detail.asp?id=28).  We are also
migrating as many Netra t 1400's to the same Tekserver product, but to
run different application software.

Since this is a project, it's a contract deal.  The project is rated
at 6 months, but it nearly certainly will extend much longer.  It has
also been promoted as 50% third shift.  This is a worst case scenario.

If you have other questions, or you want to have a beer with me to
discuss, let me know.

Matt