[TriLUG] OT March of the Penguins

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 13 01:21:13 EDT 2005

A word to the wise, if you go to see this picture at the
Galaxy theater in Cary, make sure you wear something very warm.  Four
of us
went to see it there and nearly froze to death.  I guess they wanted
us to
really feel how cold it is in Antartica where the penguins live.
--- Yes it was unfortunate that Linux wasn't even mentioned.
---- Al Johnson