[TriLUG] OT March of the Penguins

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 10:06:57 EDT 2005

On the note of the "wtf shots," during the credits, there were a lot
of scenes of them trekking into and out of the area, setting up, and
taking shots, one of the setups they used was a tethered balloon with
a camera on it that they released and guided above the flock (?) to
get the arial shots

~ian