[TriLUG] OT - need networking guru

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Aug 15 10:01:15 EDT 2005

well, you had to go on and mention the "b" word.  i'm a sucker for
golden nectar from the heavens.  what time shall we meet?  i won't claim
to be expert in anything because people then expect too much; however,
it would make for a great conversation...

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.