[TriLUG] Ubuntu stuff

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:31:47 EDT 2005

On 8/16/05, Rock Roskam <Rock.Roskam at sas.com> wrote:
>  Personally I am now a little confused.  I like the guide. What is
> the official resource?  I am not going to wait on an irc channel or
> wade through forums to find the answers that appear in the guide.
> I try them and see if they work.
>

> Rock

Well, I don't have anything to do with Ubuntu besides running it but I would
suspect, just looking at the website, that the "official" documentation is
probably on the official wiki at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/  and in fact,
one of the first things on that page is

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDocumentation

Finding this too about 30 seconds, the longest time being trying to
guess what the Ubuntu Linux website was (I guessed ubuntu.org
which wasn't right).  So, finding it is _obviously_ not hard.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace