[TriLUG] Ubuntu stuff

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Tue Aug 16 09:39:04 EDT 2005

What I got from the main page and support was following with a simple blank entry to search.  I was not directed to the wiki.  Thanks for wiki information.

We are in the process of restructuring our help system. Please consult the wiki for FAQs, How-Tos, Tutorials and other sorts of documentation for Ubuntu (wiki.ubuntu.com). There you can create more documentation, improve the existing documentation or help to translate these docs into your own language.">
                        Documentation

Rock