[TriLUG] TriPUG Meeting: Thursday August 18th, 7pm, Panera at Glenwood and I-540

David Rasch rasch at raschnet.com
Tue Aug 16 23:20:23 EDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from David Rasch <rasch at raschnet.com> -----

From: David Rasch <rasch at raschnet.com>
To: tripug at lists.tripug.org
Subject: [TriPUG] TriPUG Meeting: Thursday August 18th, 7pm,
 Panera at Glenwood and I-540
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:16:57 -0400

TriPUG (the Triangle PHP Users Group) [0] will be having it's monthly
meeting this Thursday August 18th, 2005 at 7pm.  We'll be discussing
integration between PHP and other software.  This will include, but
isn't limited to Oracle, MySQL, and Payflow Pro.  One of the nicest
things about PHP is the myriad other things with which it integrates.

Come one and all to join in the discussion, coffee, baked goodies, and
free WiFi.  Directions are available on the website [1].  Tell all your
friends!

We were hoping to have our new meeting location ready for this meeting
but unfortunately it got booked right out from under us!  We look
forward to our next meeting on North Carolina Central University [2]
campus and a special thanks to Cameron Seay for making this happen.

See you there!
David

[0] - http://www.tripug.org
[1] - http://www.tripug.org/?view=panera