[TriLUG] OT: remote control digital camera robot - solved.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:02:31 EDT 2005

And sadly not by me.  In case you missed the slashdot story here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/b5eyb

I'd still like to create my own Linux based robot, but a distinct lack
of electroics skills is hampering my project.  So far I have only
selected the camera for "my" robot: an Axis Communications 206W.
Screwing the camear into a remote control car base has proved futile
thus far.

Next I am sure they'll come out with a functional helmet camera ahead
of me.  Sigh.

Greg