[TriLUG] OT: Graphics Editing

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at lisaboyd.com
Wed Aug 24 09:38:27 EDT 2005

Mark Freeze wrote:

>Does anyone know how to remove this?  How would someone printing
>transparancies handle this problem?

If the company logo is not that complex, you'd probably be better off
making a vector based drawing of it (tracing the image with lines and
filling them with color). It probably wouldn't be much of an issue with
transparencies. Send me a copy of the graphic off list and I'll see if I
can fix it quickly. I've got to leave here in about 30 minutes for an
appointment. I can also check back with you later provided this isn't
(which it probably is) a rush job.

Lisa B.