[TriLUG] topic for September mtg.?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Aug 24 12:14:23 EDT 2005

yes, bob young (current ceo of lulu.com, former ceo of redhat) will be
presenting on business and open source.  for some reason the sept
meeting was dropped from the website, sorry about that.

we'll make a formal announcement soon, but we're billing the sept
meeting as "bring your boss to trilug" night.  rather than being a
technical dissertation, bob's presentation will lean more to the
business side of linux.  let's show the PHBs of the world what open
source is all about!

jason