[TriLUG] OT: Graphics Editing

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:41:29 EDT 2005

Most of the large frame Xerox printers will print in white or any other color.

Lisa helped me out with my image.  It turns out that I was doing the
right thing in my editing process, I just wasn't saving the
transparency information after editing.

Thanks to everyone for the help.  Especially Lisa ;->