[TriLUG] web page display problem

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Fri Aug 26 10:01:54 EDT 2005

I'm no sure why it would work for some documents but not for others,
but I was wondering if it's possible to get Apache to not return a
character set with the Content Type header? The server that displays the
page correctly seems to be leaving it up to the browser to determine
what it is, and it's working correctly.

-- Owen