[TriLUG] Spamassassin rules du jour

Douglas Ward binaryflow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:00:51 EDT 2005

I run all of them that come with the download. We have had them in
production for about a month now with no complaints. Spamassassin (with
rules du jour) is doing a much better job than GFI MailEssentials ever did.
I don't regret switching to the linux solution. Why not use them all to
begin with? You can always remove any that are too restrictive when you get
complaints.