[TriLUG] website's embedded viewers

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Mon Aug 29 12:11:04 EDT 2005

AFAIU embedded streaming files still start off by describing in plain text
where to download the file from. You could probably dig through the source
code to find out where from. Post the link to the page if you want a hand
in trying to figure it out. Of course, they could be detecting on the
server side that you aren't running a Windows box, and not serve you the
required html.

Owen