[TriLUG] display settings goof....

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:46:15 EDT 2005

wouldn't 1920x1200 be a higher res than 1600x1200??  Also, since you
have a widescreen LCD, that res is meant for widescreen... 1600x1200
is not.  Hopefully the other responses will help you set your
xorg.conf back to normal so you can reclaim your 1920x1200 beauty...
I'm really jealous!!

laters,
David McD