[TriLUG] wifi woes

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Sat Sep 3 09:31:27 EDT 2005

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 08:38:11AM -0400, Jim Ray wrote:
> welcome to 802.11b.  if it is in your own home, take the time to run
> copper and kiss your problems good bye.

So you will be donating the cable and the time to install it?

I grant you that your post will solve his problem, but it does not answer
his question.  Sometimes we geeks like a challenge.

I'm going to spare you the rest of my rant because I think everyone has
heard it before.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5