[TriLUG] Linux Digital Audo Workstation and Control surfaces

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Sep 12 10:50:32 EDT 2005

I was talking to Las lastnight from Ardour. He said the Digi 002 is NOT
supported. They won't give any help in letting folks like Ardour develop
for their products. Much like NVidia did with the Linux community.

He's recommending the RME Hammerfall series for connectivity. They just
work.  As for the control surface, he said as long as they can do
generic midi mapping, they should work. I'm not  100% on what to do on
that front.