[TriLUG] 7:15pm Sept 15th Perl Mongers - Custom Plugins and Filters for Template Toolkit

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:06:04 EDT 2005

Good afternoon PerlMongers and TriLUGgers,

Thursday evening Mike South will give a talk on the subject of writing
custom plugins and filters for Template Toolkit.

The meeting will take place at McClatchy Interactive at 7:15pm.
Directions are available on our website at http://raleigh.pm.org/

We hope to see you there!
--bradoaks