[TriLUG] Looking to trade some Cisco gear

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Tue Sep 13 20:19:14 EDT 2005

Greetings,

	I have 2 routers, a 1601 and a 1720, each of these have one built in
Ethernet interface, I also have a WIC1-DSU-T1 card.  I would like to end
up with one of these routers that has 2 ethernet interfaces.  Does
anyone have other parts and want to trade.  I'm not looking to make a
killing, but if you want to trade a card for a router be prepared to
sweeten the deal a bit.  If you want to trade a card for a card, that
works for me.

	I have seen the WIC-1ENET cards for under $100 with shipping included.

	I have seen these routers on ebay for about $200.

Any one out there to trade?

Kevin