[TriLUG] Digital Video Recorders: advice

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:59:04 EDT 2005

You can use the included Olympus software to convert the DSS file into a WAV
file, this option
is given when moving the file from the recorder to your hard drive.
Then use Audacity, or whatever sound editor to convert to any other format
you may need.

The Olympus DS-2 is a great tool.

There are some good tutorials here:
www.audioactivism.org<http://www.audioactivism.org>