[TriLUG] server install

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:36:09 EDT 2005

All of my server installs on Dell PowerEdge servers, SCSI, the Perc 3
and 4 RAID drivers, everything using CentOS has gone really great,
smooth, no problems.  While SuSE isn't my distro of choice, if it's up
to par with the rest of the enterprise class stuff out there, I can't
imagine you'd have any problems.  Have fun, sounds like a monster
machine! :)

David McD