[TriLUG] TriLUG Ubuntu Fall Fund Drive

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:11:43 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

We still haven't reached the goal of getting 100 people
to comment on the petition to get Jeff Waugh of Ubuntu to
visit TriLUG.  Right now, we still need 33 more people to
post a comment at

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

If you haven't done so yet, please, please, please,
take just a moment and go to that web page

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

and post a comment.  We're already 2/3rds of the
way there folks and with over 600 people on this
mailing list, surely, surely we can come up with
33 more people who haven't commented.

So, please, go to the petition web page

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

and post a comment and let's get Jeff Waugh
to come out and visit TriLUG.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace