[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG Ubuntu Fall Fund Drive

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:02:05 EDT 2005

Thanks very much to the 12 people that commented last
night and this morning!  Now we're just 21 people short of
our goal.  So, please, if you haven't gone to the petition
web page

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

Please, take just a quick moment, go there

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

and post a quick comment.  All we need is 21 more
people and I think it would be easy to get that today
(and, yes, I'll shut up about it then. :-).

So, thanks in advance and let's get Jeff here. :-)

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

Cheers,
Tanner

--