[TriLUG] TriLUG Ubuntu Fall Fund Drive

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:21:38 EDT 2005

On 9/15/05, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> We still haven't reached the goal of getting 100 people
> to comment on the petition to get Jeff Waugh of Ubuntu to
> visit TriLUG.  Right now, we still need 33 more people to
> post a comment at

I'd like to open up a little debate here.  Could someone please tell
me why a presentations on Fedora is considered "too distro biassed for
TriLUG," but an Ubuntu presentation is not?

That being said, I did sign Tanner's petition, but it's because I
believe that presentations on distros are what TriLUG should be doing.

MPF