[TriLUG] TriLUG Ubuntu Fall Fund Drive

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:18:28 EDT 2005

I must have missed that too.  I don't know what you're referring
to, Matt.

But, hey folks, let me thank everyone who's gone  and signed
the petition.

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

We're in the home stretch now as we only need 7 more
people to sign to reach 100!  So, if you haven't yet gone
there

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

(even you, Ed, just because you think it would benefit the LUG)
please, please, go post a comment in support of getting
Jeff Waugh to visit us.  As I said, we only need 7 more people
and then I'll shut up, er, um, move off this subject. :-)  So,
please, if you haven't already, go post a comment in support.

http://members.trilug.org/~lovelace/wordpress/?p=1

Thanks very much.

Cheers,
Tanner