[TriLUG] TriLUG Ubuntu Fall Fund Drive

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Sep 16 19:59:43 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 16:48 -0400, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2005 16:45:01 -0400, Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> > That being said, should be start a petition to get Ed down here to
> > present to us on Fedora?
>
> Jon, just let us know where to comment. :-)
>
> > The point of view of someone who actually uses the *heck* out of a
> > distribution should be quite enlightening - especially given at the
> > location where it would occur.
>
> Yep.  Sounds like a good idea...

Hi Jon and Tanner,

I'd love to come down, see folks, eat pizza, and demo a bunch of
esoteric ocean and climate modeling things -- especially how we use
Fedora and other FOSS stuff to do it.  We have some semi-cool pictures
and movies to go with it, too.

But I won't be going anywhere for some months since another Hill is on
the way and the pregnancy has been tough on my wife.  Thank $DIETY for
the days we get to telecommute!

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD