[TriLUG] steering committee vacancy

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Sep 17 22:50:42 EDT 2005

due to joel ebel's departure, there is (yet again) a vacancy on the
trilug steering committee.  we will hold an election at the october
meeting, you must be a current member of trilug to cast a ballot so
please bring your membership card if you have it.  if you don't have
your membership card we can check your name against our membership list.

if you'd like to nominate someone (or yourself) please send an email to
either trilug at trilug.org (for a public nomination) or
steering at trilug.org (for a private nomination).  if they accept,
nominees traditionally send a post to the main list with their
bio/qualifications/platform/agenda/whatever, and are invited to say a
few words before the election at the meeting.

in order to give us enough time to print ballots, the nomination
deadline is midnight on sunday, oct 9.

jason tower
trilug steering committee chairman