[TriLUG] steering committee vacancy

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 22:31:26 EDT 2005

I would like to nominate Mark Turner of SiteSeers fame.

  http://www.markturner.net/

He's probably too busy, but he's been a steady contributor to TriLUG and
is a regular stand-up performer giving at least one presentation a year.
Besides that, I think he would be a really good fit at Google... :-)

Jon Carnes