[TriLUG] Surprise surprise...

Jason Faulkner jasonlf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:56:33 EDT 2005

Again, I am running for the open TriLUG Steering Committee position. I
always heard that if at first you don't succeed, try again. At second I
didn't succeed, so I'm trying again. If I fail this time, I might run again,
so vote for me to shut me up ;).

I have quite a bit of experience with Open Source Software projects,
including being a maintainer for the No-Sources kernel patchset and being a
Marketing Contributer for OpenOffice.org. Also, I've been published in Linux
Magazine, as well as other non-tech journalism experience.

My work in marketing, as well as my experience in journalism would be very
benefitial to helping to market the LUG, and help introduce our group into
the press and local journalism, raising awareness about both the LUG and
open source software in general.

It is important that TriLUG, in addition to being a 'support group' for
'linux addicts', be a staunch marketer for Open Source in our area, by
raising awareness using the local press.

Vote for me :)

--
Jason Faulkner
OldOs.org Owner/Admin / http://oldos.org / jason at oldos.org