[TriLUG] Surprise surprise...

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Sep 20 22:04:20 EDT 2005

I know I'm coming in late here, but I thought I'd mention that having
reviewed a number of guidelines surrounding non-profits and studying
TriLUG's charter, I believe Mike to be correct on this.  As I have moved
out of NC, I am no longer officially a TriLUG member and would not be able
to vote even if I could attend (attendance has always been required to
vote).

But our bylaws and operational policies have never been to remove people's
shell accounts just because they stopped being an official member.  As far
as I know we have never revoked any accounts except perhaps some accounts
whose owners we could not contact or discern when we switched servers a
while back.

Jeremy Portzer
wishing he still could be an official trilug member :(