[TriLUG] apache passwd management strategies (subversion)

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:38:18 EDT 2005

Why don't you, instead of using htpasswd files, use something
like mod_auth_pam?  If you don't want everyone with an
account to access it, you should be able to limit that with a
proper "require" statement.  But, that would guarantee the
passwords would stay in sync since they would both be using
the same source.

Cheers,
Tanner