[TriLUG] creating a index page dynamically

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Sat Sep 24 13:48:22 EDT 2005

One option would be to remove any index.* file from the directory and allow
Apache to automatically index it for you.  I think by default, Apache will
generate directory listings in folders where there is no index.* file.  I
forget the specific option, but someone can pipe up with it I'm sure.

This assumes that you want every file in the folder to be known to the
world.  If you're more selective, then you'll need to roll your own.

~B