[TriLUG] OpenSourceLab next meeting Oct 27 8-10 PM @ Venture Hall in Exploris IMAX building

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Sep 24 12:56:20 EDT 2005

We can take on a few more folks if anyone else is interested.  If so,
contact me.  We will be bringing in multiple boxen with various Linux
distributions and doing a live demo of management with Emu Software's
tools.

Here's the latest:
http://www.neuse.net/opensource

We had to make a little change in the time and place for our next
meeting.  Basically, we're meeting an hour later than usual and
gathering at the IMAX building at Venture Hall.

Many thanks to Tim at Exploris for hosting our group and to Greg and
Paul at Emu Software for allowing us to study their Linux management
software in depth.

See you then!!!

Regards,

Jim

--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.