[TriLUG] wine

Joshua Guthrie josh at westmouthbay.com
Sat Sep 24 23:05:51 EDT 2005

No windows installed.  I do not have a conf file in my ~/.wine directory.  When I ran Mandrake, I did, but not in fedora.  I've installed from RPM, source, and CVS.  I've not seen the conf file so far.  I've read somewhere that the conf file is being placed in a fake registry or something now...  is this true?

I've even tried a chmod 777 on it for grins.

I do have my ~/.wine/drive_c/ directory with the appropriate contents.  I can even open and run notepad.exe.

thanks!!
-josh

Message: 4