[TriLUG] OT: Education

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:52:12 EDT 2005

Bill Gates was going to Harvard when he dropped out so I think he must have
had some family cash behind him. I don't think that Paul Allen or Michael
Dell had any big family money backing them. I don't know for Ellison or the
other guy. The bottom of the top ten are all Waltons. They all inherited the
money, but the person they inherited it from was (I think) the proverbial
rags-to-riches story.
 Regards,
Mark.