[TriLUG] wine

unctux at nc.rr.com unctux at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 09:20:51 EDT 2005

what version of mandrake? I think in version 10.1 the last one before
they became mandriva, there is a demo version of cross over office from
codeweavers that works great and it has wine underneath it , but it
makes things a whole lot easier, now if you don't have 10.1 email me
offline and I can make sure you get a copy of the software you need.

LINUX==LIVE OR DIE!!!!!!!