[TriLUG] ot - vonage hiccups

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Sep 26 14:20:15 EDT 2005

doubtful.  get a wrt54g, place the vonage box behind it, and set up QoS
for the ports that vonage uses (i need to do this myself since i just
got vonage in the new house).  jbroome can probably shed some light on
this, i know he was playing around with QoS for his vonage device.  and
i suspect jonc will chime in too with some helpful advice :)