[TriLUG] Timeclock Solution

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:56:10 EDT 2005

Thanks to Tom and Mark for the quick replies. What I am looking for is more
of an employee 'timeclock' rather than a package that lets me track time by
project. I am needing to use the timeclock for a group of employees to
'clock-in' and 'clock-out' each day. They currently write their time down
but I feel like they are fudging a little bit and I want to track their in
and out times.
 Thanks,
Mark