[TriLUG] Is the Steering committee moderating folks without first discusing it with them?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Sep 27 11:22:04 EDT 2005

i certainly appreciate ben's sentiments.  fwiw, the usual crew of five
SC members is down to four due to joel's departure.  and of the
remaining four, one has been out of state for several days at a family
function, and another moved to a new house last week and has been tied
up with those details.  we do the best we can, but there are days when
not every email will get answered, or every problem solved.

jason