[TriLUG] TriLUG Community

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:40:40 EDT 2005

Greetings everyone,

One thing I've learned through LiveJournal over the last few years
is that reading friend's blogs is a good way to keep up/keep in touch
with people.  It got me thinking about how to keep up with the
community that is TriLUG.  The mailing list is a good way, but
my thought is that there are a decent amount of TriLUGgers
out there that have blogs/journals/etc... too so I thought I'd
throw out the question:

1. Do you have a blog/journal/etc?
2. What is it's url, and more importantly, it's RSS/Atom feed url?

Now, in the interest of not starting a long thread that people
just want to delete again, I'll ask people to

PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS DIRECTLY TO ME AND
NOT TO THE LIST!

And, I'll summarize everything for the list and post the summary
back to the list in a few days.

Thanks much,
Tanner
--