[TriLUG] Ubuntu went nuts

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Tue Sep 27 15:58:13 EDT 2005

I agree except this is same box we played with long ago with RHCE.  If you do not shutdown cleanly it will not recognize the drive on next boot. Also the box will not shutdown cleanly. You have to do 2 boots for the drive to be recognized on the controller. Very annoying except with linux I do not reboot that often. I may be safer getting a new drive. Thanks.

Rock