[TriLUG] Proposal for TriLUG List

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 10:47:49 EDT 2005

Ok, I'm generally against splitting the list, but Phillip makes a
compelling argument for at least trying an experiment.  I'll
go one further, though, and offer to host this "trilug-ot" list
on my own personal server, thereby separating it even
more from "Official TriLUG".  So, if you want to try this,
head on over to

and sign up.  We'll try it for a while and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Tanner