[TriLUG] linux-based PDA

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Fri Sep 30 09:42:54 EDT 2005

This was one reason I originally decided on my Zaurus. I just haven't
purchased the NIC yet. If you look at the specs between my Zaurus
(SL-5500), and the Axim X5, they are real close. I think the Axim has
more RAM, as my Zaurus only has 64MB. I did by mine because it was Linux
based. I didn't want PocketPC. I was looking at the IPAQ's but since I
was going to just wipe and install OpenZaurus on the thing, I figured
I'd go with the Zaurus. I've been happy with it.

Now as for my main reason for the laptop, my games. Can't play UO/Knight
Online/Anarchy Online on my Zaurus, yet! ;)